This website uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.   Accept  More info

 

CALL FOR NEW SUBMISSIONS FOR THE AUTUMN WEBINARS IN RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY SERIES

PLEASE NOTE THAT POSTERS PREVIOUSLY SUBMITTED TO BSRD FOR THE CONFERENCE IN MARCH 2020, WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ROLLED OVER FOR THE RESCHEDULED CONFERENCE DUE TO TAKE PLACE MARCH 2021.

Autumn webinars in Restorative Dentistry series 2020- 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th November 2020.

Closing Date: 2nd November 2020

Entrants must be pre-register as BSRD members for the webinar meeting by 26th October 2020. Failure to pre-register will result in prize entry being ineligible.

Poster Presentation Prizes and W&H Written Case prize open for the Autumn webinars in Restorative Dentistry series 2020

1. Poster Presentation Prizes

CALL FOR NEW SUBMISSIONS FOR THE AUTUMN WEBINARS IN RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY SERIES

There are three categories of poster presentations available:

a.     Restorative Dentistry Clinical Case Poster
b.     Restorative Dentistry Clinical Audit Project Poster
c.     Restorative Dentistry Research Project Poster

Entrants must submit a written abstract (maximum 500 words) to the Prizes co-ordinator, Mr David Green (david.green30@nhs.net).

Closing date: 2nd November 2020. 
 
Candidates will be informed by the 9th November 2020 if they have been shortlisted.
 
The winner will be announced on the 26 November 2020 at the Society’s Webinar Meeting.
 
Further details of prize – see link below

The prize(s) may be awarded for the best poster presentation in any section. The prizes are presented at the Society’s Webinar Meeting.

The poster presentations will be displayed on the BSRD website and members will be encouraged to vote for their preferred poster in each category – contributing to 25% of the overall marks. The remaining 75% of the marks will be awarded by the BSRD judging panel. The voting will be completed by the 19 November 2020 and the results announced at the 26 November 2020 Webinar meeting.
 
The Poster prizes will take the form of a cash award of £250 together with a certificate.

Click here for poster presentation prizes information>>

2. The W&H Written Clinical Case prize

A written submission of a clinical case with a substantial discussion.
 
The authors of the best three reports will be invited to deliver a 15 minute oral presentation followed by 5 minutes of questions at the Society’s November Webinar Meeting. This will take place on the 26 November 2020 and candidates will need to be available to take part in this meeting.
 
This W&H prize will take the form of a W&H personalised hand piece presented with a certificate.
 
Entries should be submitted to the Prizes co-ordinator, Mr David Green (david.green30@nhs.net).
 
Closing date: 2nd November 2020. 

Candidates will be informed by the 9th November 2020 if they have been shortlisted.

The winner will be announced on the 26 November 2020 at the Society’s Webinar Meeting.
 
Further details of prize – see link below

Click here for W&H written clinical prize information>>

Back to top >>